Green Double Sided Light Reflectors are lighting modifiers that can be hooked up to your flash lighting. There are several different colours of reflectors available and it is this detail that is most important when choosing your reflector.
The Emerald Green/Lime Green Light Reflectors are great for bringing out depth of colour in plants and greenery
- Lime Green adds a soft green tinge to the photograph
- Emerald Green adds a deeper depth of colour to the photographs
All Reflectors are double sided where we use a light version of the colour chosen with a darker version on the reverse side. All are able to attach to the White Shell Reflector.
- Flexible and easy to adjust.
- Fits over the flash with elastic
- Flash can be used on or off the camera
- Measures 27cm (10.6") across and 30cm (11.8") length adheres to White Shell Reflector with 3 small pieces of Velcro™.
A great camera tool used to create different lighting effects to your portrait landscape or macro photography.
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewellery, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Jan Bell, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternately, you may mail me at:
Crafty Bells, Jan Bell, 4 Tambo Court, Thurgoona NSW 2640 Australia
Custom made orders will not proceed until full payment has been made. In order to get exactly what you require I will need the brand and model of your camera or lens, or I will need measurements pertaining to a particular product and colour preference that you wish to be custom made.
We do not accept returns on Sale Items or Customised Items.
Refunds will not be issued under these circumstances.
Shipping costs are not refundable and the Buyer is liable to pay for return Shipping.
Please contact the Seller if there is a fault or damage to the item. Pictures will need to be supplied by the Buyer.
If returning an item, it must be returned in its original packaging and proof of postage sent to the Seller, within 14 days of receiving
Shipping can be a problem to some countries, particularly if only economy postage is requested.
Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery.
Sometimes delays can occur in Customs where it is out of our control to expedite or track parcels. We are not responsible for these delays or for any extra Custom's charges.
Allow up to 90 days before issuing a claim on Tracked Items.
We do not accept responsibility for delays in delivery or lost or stolen goods.
We do not accept responsibility if we have been given the incorrect delivery address. The buyer needs to confirm the correct delivery address prior to finalising the order.
Yes, I do have stock of some products but mostly they are made to order because of the variations in photographic equipment and the customer's preferences. For custom made products the communication between you (the buyer) and me (the seller) will need to remain open so that any questions can be asked and information about progress of the order can be given to you.
Depending on the size of the order, plus how many orders are before yours, I can have your single or double product order in the post within 2 days. Multiple ordered items will take a little longer but I strive to get them on their way to you very quickly. I will keep communications open and let you know if there is any delay.
Most of the products are made with materials that are easy to care for. Being products that are used outdoors and in all types of weather, the outside fabric can be sprayed with a water repellent to bead off water and make cleaning the outer materials with a damp cloth very easy. We do not use the water repellent spray prior to packaging as there is a toxic ordour from the spray, plus we are unaware of your allergic reactions to using these sprays.
Always spray water repellent outdoors and let the product air and dry before using.
Products used around babies and children should not be sprayed with water repellent. Washing instructions for these products are the same for baby wear. Gentle wash in cold water. Treat stains prior to washing
We will gladly gift wrap but remember the more packaging we use the more the postage will cost, plus we cannot guarantee the condition of the wrapping when it reaches its destination, particularly with overseas orders.
We keep our packaging to a minimum in order to keep down the postage costs.
Every product is individually sealed in a clear bag.